Hello and welcome to Blogmas day 23! It’s Christmas Eve Eve which means last minute preparations are being made for the 25th. I’ve been really productive today and finished my last bits of presents shopping and even got them all wrapped ready for Sunday, so that’s one thing I can tick off my to-do list. In light of this I thought now would be a good time to make a checklist of any last minute tasks that still need completing, not just for myself but for you guys too.
- Make sure all gifts have been bought and wrapped.
- Have you written all your Christmas cards? Is there anyone else that might have slipped your mind who you need to write one for?
- Have you bought all the food you need for a big breakfast and a Christmas roast? Don’t forget the festive snacks!
- Christmas crackers! You can’t have a Christmas roast without crackers to pull before you dig in. The festive crown hats usually come in the crackers so you don’t have to worry about those.
- Have you memorised the TV schedule for Christmas Day? Or at least highlighted all the festive films and Christmas specials you want to watch? It saves so much time on the day and avoids any family disputes over the TV remote.
- Are your Christmas decorations so over the top you could put even the citizens of Whoville to shame?
- There better be some sort of festive clothing in your wardrobe! Whether you’re spending the day in your PJs, dressing up nicely, or wearing a tacky Christmas jumper, have you made sure you’ve got what you need?
- Last but not least, are you in the Christmas spirit?
If your answers are yes to all of the above then yay you’re ready for Christmas Day! Is there anything I’ve missed off the list or anything you have on your checklist that’s different from mine? Let me know in the comments below!